Tuesday 7 December 2010

My first attempt at creating my film..






This is my first attempt of creating my opening sequence and have found a lot of things that I want to change.

  • The transitions are not something you would see in a Hollywood movie, for example. I think I will keep them black and white but have them fade to white first as this is something I have seen in films of this genre.
  • The hand-held footage at the beginning is too 'shakey', although it gives across the thought of running it is far too messy.
  • The fact that we see the character fall from the bridge gives away the story of the film and rather than looking like an opening sequence it looks like a short film which is obviously not how this is supposed to come across.
  • The voiceover I used does not sound professional enough, you can hear far too much in the background. Also when looking back over my questionnaire I can see that music is something people expect to hear so therefore I think I am going to find a soundtrack I can use or create my own.
  • Also, I was only going to re film certain bits but due to some certain changes e.g. having my hair cut, I will have to re film all of it as it will be non consistent.

No comments:

Post a Comment