Tuesday 14 December 2010

Soundtrack..

For the first trial of creating my film I wrote a voiceover script and recorded this to have as my soundtrack playing throughout my film but when watching back and creating my final product I realised that it didn't quite work. It sounded far too 'lousy' and 'messy', you could hear far too much in the background and when reading back over my questionnaire I saw that almost everyone said they expected to hear music in the opening sequence of any film. Therefore I searched around for some copyright music and found a website called freeplaymusic.com I signed up and made an account where I found a song called 'Demented Dreams' which I thought would go perfectly with my film. It didn't sound too 'soft' or too 'hard', it seemed to be just right. I downloaded this and imported it on imovie and added it to the background of my product.

No comments:

Post a Comment