Wednesday 24 November 2010

Voiceover script..

This is the script for the voiceover i will have playing throughout the opening scene of my film, i believe this shows just how my character is feeling and why she feels that way. I think i need this as it just helps explain my film a bit better and shows exactly why she is in the position she's in.

I recorded the voiceover on my phone as i thought this is how she would record it if it was real. i didn't want it to sound perfect. You can hear noises and sounds in the background and i think this makes it sound a bit more like reality. I wanted it to be just like these are her last words, and I feel it works this way.
After i recorded it on my own i sent it via e-mail to myself and downloaded it to itunes from there i added the soundtrack straight to my film.

No comments:

Post a Comment