Tuesday 9 November 2010

Why I chose this brief..

I chose to do the opening sequence of a film for my final coursework task as I did not really enjoy the print prelim, I did not find it very exciting. I prefer working with moving images rather than stills, I feel it gives me more to work with and believe I have more to give. I also think I am better off working as an individual as I can try and and work on many different ideas before deciding on a final piece. When it comes to going out and filming, i believe working on my own gives me more of an opportunity as i can go when I want to rather than trying to find a day when everybody is free. I also think that working in groups can sometimes be harder as you normally get some people working more than others and working on my own allows me to take credit for my own work and if things do go wrong i understand it would be down to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment